Drive-through Pick Up Service begins: Monday, May 4, 2020
Although the Library remains closed to the public, Staff is working hard to ensure everyone’s safety as we resume limited services.
Drive-Through Material Pick Up:
- The Brandon Public Library will offer drive-through pickup of materials on Monday & Thursday (beginning May 4) from Noon-2:00 pm. (If this time absolutely does not work for you, let us know on the phone so we can work something out with you). Materials are limited to Brandon items ONLY.
- In order to pick up materials, patrons must place a hold. This can be done through our online catalog visiting our online catalog or by calling the Library at 920-346-2350 (phones will be staffed or you can leave a message).
Placing a Hold Online:
- Go to our website www.brandonlibrary.net
- Look for “search our catalog” on right side and begin searching.
- When the results come up, make sure you check it is a Brandon Public Library item. You can filter your search on the left-hand side to limit the search to Brandon-owned items.
- Once you locate an item, place a hold by using your Library card number & last 4 digits of your phone number.
Specific Instructions when Picking up Material:
- Enter the alley located east of the Library from MAIN STREET.
- Stop at the Window that is shown on the picture below.
- Leave by using the rear alley & exit by the Post Office.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted through the “Book Drop” located in front of the Library.
- Staff will not accept in-person returns.
- All items will be disinfected and quarantined for 72 hours before they can be checked out again as a safety precaution, which is why we’re doing twice-a-week pickup times.
- The Library will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Book donations will NOT be accepted.
- If you are unable to access your account online to place a hold or use materials electronically please contact us. We will access your account to trouble-shoot.
- Our online services are still available.
- Daily Facebook Trivia at 2:30 PM
- Digital Library
- Gale Courses
- Resource Page
- Brandon Times Archives